Thursday, June 14, 2007

One day tears came out ...Really nice ....!!!!!!


One day tears came out from my eyes and asked,"why are you forcing me to come out from your eyes when I dont want. I know that you are remembering some one who is very dear to you but you lost him. Why dont you to forget him."

I heard all the things and then I replied,"Yah of course he was very dear to me, no matter he is no more. And I am not forcing you come out, I am just sending my love to him through you because whenever you come out you dont come alone you also carrying his memories with you. Thats why I am crying. And another thing is that I am not able to forget him as he is living in my breath, heart and in my soul. He is always with me."

Then the tears of mine become silent and went off !!!!!!!!!!!


Aadi

No comments: